May 28, 2013

LookBook: Rocker Chick and Classic Neon!

   For those of you who follow me on Instagram you've seen these looks already, but here goes all the info about them. I'm so glad they were pretty successfully "liked" since they were my very favorites from the past month!

   Don't expect crazy awesome, but instead pretty casual and easy to wear but with a touch of style ;) of course! Hahaha

Outfit 1: For days when it's not an option to wash my "LEO" hair and blow dry it (takes me at least 1 hour) the sock bun has been my latest best bet! It's an easy and put together look. Your hair must be at least shoulder length for the same effect. I balanced off the ragged boot look and motorcycle leather jacket with more classic but casual skinnies and a snake skin wrapped long scarf and knitted blouse. Also, you can't go wrong with neutrals, such as nude, grey and blacks ;)

Rag & Bone sknny jeans; Express knitted blouse; Target snake skin printed scarf; Steve Maden bandit boots.
    I ended up loving this makeup look so much I put it on my youtube channel art panel!

Rachel Roy skull earrings, Bobbi Brown gel eye liner; Urban Decay Naked palette and L'oreal Tickled pink lipcolor

Outfit 2: Equally casual look but with a total different vibe. An oxford shirt upgrades any look and it goes with pretty much everything. I love to mix styles on my outfits as you already know, and in this case I opted to mix the preppy feel of the stripped oxford shirt with the more contemporary boyfriend jean. Add a trendy piece to make the look up to date, in this case I added neon pieces.

Zara BF jeans; Ralph Lauren oxford shirt; Forever 21 cardigan; J.Crew suede belt; I.N.C snake skin suede fuchsia pumps
 Even with a blurry pic, you can have an idea of the makeup I chose, which was cooler than usual. Cobalt blue eye shadow and pastel pink lips, peach cheek contour and that's it!

Sephora metallic eye shadow; Mac lipstick and lipglass in Snob; Milani baked blush in Luminoso. 

Outfit 3: This one seem to be the most popular of all times, I never got as many "likes" on anything as much as I got on this one....total accident, really didn't think much of it. But here we go, I always feel my most self and my most comfortable and my most pretty (lots of most!) when I wear jeans with heels, I do like to vary the styles but if you look back at my looks I'd say that the majority is the jean + heel deal and I also love dresses, but didn't get much use of them in this beautiful little valley in Colorado! (looking at the bright side, let's say that shaving wasn't a priority for a while!) hehehe...

Lauren for Ralph Lauren flouncy cotton shirt; H&M nautical stripped blazer; J Brand skinny blue jeans; Rachel Roy neon pumps; J.Crew belt; Forever 21 bracelets and Stella and Dot white bangle.
   Not sure why I didn't get a face shot this day, sometimes my face just looks yucky and this day must have been one of those!!! Sorry :(
 
 Hope you have enjoyed the looks and let me know if you have any questions!

Beijos,



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment