May 30, 2012

LookBook: Mini balloon-skirt dress with open back!

 I got this cutie at H&M Chicago a couple of weeks ago. So sad this kind of dresses never make it to the Indy stores, what's up with that?! Frustrations aside I'm happy I got it...not only it compliments the shades of my new hair style ;P but it goes a long way when changing the accessories and pulling the hair up in a bun. It's a special little dress for an even specialer price!

 This time I wore with a long tan leather belt (I love when the belt is long enough to tie at the end, it adds a little something something!!) from Ann Taylor and a pair of green textured leather heels from Ralph Lauren (both items are from past seasons, sorry!) but I also put it on with a deep brown leather belt and chunky heels and it looked absolutely bold, at the end though I went with hunny bunny's choice ;)










 Special thanks to Blaire for the great shots @ blairecontrare on instagram

Beijos,

 Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. LINDO VESTIDO KAKA!!!!
    Linda como sempre!!!
    Soh nao gostei da posicao do cinto...as vezes pareceu um membro masculino...rsss olha la!!! rs
    bjsbjs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Cammy amiga vc me mata de rir!! Sabe do q eu lembrei?! Da Ciniiiiira!!! Q so pesava 'naquilo!' hahahaha

      Um beijo enorme!!

      Delete