May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Goodies

Yesterday I took my old shoes to the shoe repair at the mall and to my disappointment I found out they can't be repaired :( oh well that's life, I got a looooot of wear out of those!

But my trip wasn't a total waste of time since I found my mother's day gift (yes, I do the shopping and just tell hubby that's his gift for me - not romantic but very practical!! haha) Now I just wanted to share my goodies with you, I'm addicted to Pinterest (thanks to my dear friend Isabela!) and have been seeing so many hot accessories for spring that I made a point of getting only costume jewelry. I'm in love!!!


Earrings Rachel Rachel Roy 40.00 Equestrian style silver bracelet Vince Camuto 45.00













Toggle chain gold bracelet Ralph Lauren 45.00 Gold sparkly Vince Camuto 38.00
As for the cheapies ;)

Forever 21 Indian style bangles 8.80 and 4.80 respectively

Forever 21 punk studded bangles 7.80

Little treasure...soooo me!!

 
Juice Couture belt adjustable bracelet 58.00


Get your coupons and hurry to get your little treasures....or your mommy's!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Beijos,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment