May 29, 2012

Beauty S.O.S: Pastel Hair + Special Discount Offer!

 My "relationship" with my hair stylist started over a year ago (or more, not so sure) and since then I've felt so much joy with my hair, and my frustrating bad hair days are long gone!!!! So I'd love to share him with you -boys and girls- because he is truly a one of kind stylist who understands trends and is not afraid to be daring ;)

This season I decided to experiment with the pastel colors and picked pink and green to start, since then I've been planning what other colors I'd like to play with....but in the mean time you can look at the pics I took and take advantage of a very special discount offer he's doing for my readers! Call now and book your appointment with Kiem Voong at the 7Th Sky Salon & Spa and get 15 dollars off a hair cut or 25 dollars off a combination of cut and color. Mention the blog to get your special discount and feel free to share your experience with us!!





Beijos,

 Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment