Oct 2, 2012

AccessoriZe: Warby Parker

   I'm so excited to share this with you!

   Browsing on Pinterest the other day I came across these super cute pair of sunglasses - something I've been looking for forever but couldn't really find the right thing- and so I went to their website warbyparker.com to check it out

  Let me tell you I'm NOT an online shopper (I like to try things on, smell it, feel it, etc..) so of course I wasn't thrilled to see this company is based in New York City, but to my surprise I found out they can send you up to 5 pairs of sunglasses gratis, so you can try them on in the comfort of your homey! You have 5 days to try and play with the glasses and return them with the pre-paid return label they send along with the sunglasses!!!

   Now the hard part is to choose which one I want to keep! That's where YOU can help me...send me your opinion on which style you like best (via comment, email, facebook, twitter, whatever is easier) I already have a favorite but need a different perspective - I wanted all of them in pretty much the same concept, vintage "Audrey Hepburn on Breakfast at Tiffany's" ray-ban squarish styles, but they offer a lot of different "vintage-modern" frames.

   What are your thoughts?!


A- Everett Gimlet Tortoise

B- Robinson Olive Wood

C- Winston Coca Cola

Which one?!!!!!

Cute try-on case!
All the lenses are polarized and cost only U$85.00

The company was created by a bunch of super stylish friends who live in the city and got together on a mission:

"Warby Parker was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to create boutique-quality, classically crafted eyewear at a revolutionary price point."

Check out their pics wearing their creations and their backgrounds here

Ui! What a great smile buddy ;D


Help me pick mine and I'll help you pick yours ;D

Beijos,



  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment