Oct 10, 2012

TrendReport: Spiky Motorcycle Boots

   Some may say: "I'm sick and tired of the motorcycle thing", but for whatever reason this edgy trend has survived for years and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon...

   In fact it's just getting yummier and funkier, with spikes all over leather jackets and boots, this is a fun way to innovate and feel the 80's (yet again) from Brit little darling Vivienne Westwood!!!

   I seriously got so many compliments on my boots that I just had to share ;)

Aldo Boots $180.00

I guess the town of Vail is already testing the faux snow machines ;)

These are the views of my girls (public) school!!

Basic leggings, long sweater (H&M) and a cute leather jacket (XOXO)...yeah babe!!

Stella and Dot bracelets www.stelladot.com/kareske

Beijos from the mountains, 









 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. BOTA MUITO LOUCA KA!!!! LINDAS FOTOS! BLOGUINHO NOTA 1000!!! bjosss

    ReplyDelete