Sep 26, 2012

LookBook: Day out of town..

   Day out of town finding lots of goodies for fall! Went to pick up my girlies at school and Bella goes: Mommy, you look soooooo cute!!!!!

   What in heavens would I do without my "gurls"?!

   Anyhow, she took some of the pics and here we are:

 
It all started when my friend Karin went sneaker shopping and asked my opinion, I sent her my look wearing my own!

Then my Belinha started shooting!! Ban, ban, ban

Great hat find at Target (little girls section! Oops!!!) Bird top H&M, jeans Rag & Bone (the best jean I have ever worn!!)

Cardi Forever 21, sneakers Steve Madden, Jewelry Stella & Dot

   Do I have a talented child or what?!

Beijos,


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Kaka!!
    I love the whole look! Especially the hat!
    LUV hats!! The sneakers looks a little big...but there're cute!
    Ka you are not living in Indi anymore...?
    bjuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caaaaa!!!! Adoro amiga qdo vc faz comments!! Thanks so much, I love hats also ;)
    The sneakers are my latest thing, the bigger the better! hehehe
    Well, we're living in CO temporarily. Brian is working on some projects here but also still works with his stuff back in Indy, anyway he's as busy as busy can be and I just go along, trying to adapt and raise my troupe while working hard to maintain my sanity!! Hahaha
    Beijoooooo

    ReplyDelete