Sep 10, 2012

Apps for the clothes-minded

Just recently I found another fashion app that I really enjoy. Honestly I have a ton of them but don't really use much except for a couple and since I'm kinda skeptical I wasn't so sure I wanted to download another one of those in my phone, but guess what?! This one is actually fun!!!


http://www.clothapp.com/
"Cloth is an app for iPhone and iPod touch that makes it easy to save, categorize, and share your favorite outfits. The app also lets you send your favorite outfits to this site, for us to post for the world to see."

The cool thing about this app is that it uses your current weather when saving your pics so when you run out of ideas you can browse back and the app gives you choices of what to wear based on the weather conditions!!! The app is free for a limited time, just thought I'd share since I'm lovin' it ;)

And since we're talking fashion apps, another one of my faves is the Trendstop app.

http://www.trendstop.com/


It gives you instant trend alerts and let's you browse trough some great news from the fashion world. I believe this app is Brit so it's even better to get news from the European runways....almost live!

Now, if you're more into the celeb fashions, my go to app is popsugar.

http://www.popsugar.com/
 Amongst celeb gossip they have a section that is exclusive for the "who wore what and where" type of thing. Pretty entertaining when you're waiting on an appointment or on the check out line at the grocery store.



 Beijos,

  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment