Sep 14, 2012

LookBook: Harajuku-mini

   As my days progress with very little adult interaction, I feel the child inside of me growing stronger and stronger!! hehehe

   So as to pay homage to this little phase I'm going through I put together a look with my newest cute little tee from Harajuku-mini! Yes, in case you're wondering it's Gwen Stefani's line for little ones sold at Target! Now, if you let your inner child out you can actually have a great time picking through those babies, did I mention they're 12.99 a piece?!

   The only trouble is that this was an XL size, so it's not everyone of us who will be able to take full advantage of then, but what I what I suggest if you can't fit in them is to cut out the cartoonish little people and sew it on another tee (one that fits obviously!), a solid basic color works best!

When I tried it on I had a zebra skirt from H&M on and it works perfectly with the tee!

 Keep it colorful with bold nail polish! The look works with boots, flats or even sandals (if where you live it's still warm!) Make sure it's very basic, you don't want all the pieces fighting!!!!!

This look proves that you don't have to feel 80 years-old when wearing a tweed jacket...layer the look with little charm necklaces since the focal point is the print on the t-shirt.  

   That was the fun part! If you are more into the classic equestrian look, I wore the same yellow jacket from Zara in a totally different way. These are nice examples of dressing a piece of clothing up or down. And since we're talking kiddos, here goes a "Day in the Mountains" with nothing less then all of then!!!! 

Hate my face on this one but that's what my 7 year-old Bella took, so let's get pass it ;) Dress the look with a statement necklace and do an instant lift on the outfit. knee high boots, solid white basic tee, nice stretchy pants and you're good to go ride a horse!   

Loose the jacket for a more casual feel

#ProudMommaClick

If you switch the blue denim for black this outfit can take you to a night out as well!!

Hope you ladies and gents enjoyed the Friday outfit ideas!! Not a whole lot I can come up with lately living around these parts ;P

Beijos,

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tudo lindo Ka!!!
    Adoro visitar seu bloguinho!!!
    Suas criancas sao lindas demais!!
    bjos amor!!!Ca

    ReplyDelete