May 20, 2013

FashionBuzz: Two of my favorite Billboard Music Awards looks and options for us ;)

   I'm not a fan of talking celebrity on my blog, but when it comes to fashion I can open a parentheses...at least once in a while!

   A couple looks stood out for me as I really really love them and surprisingly the teen stars were wearing them, looking  as gorg as ever! So I came up with a couple options for us mortals to get the look ;)

Selena Gomez wearing Atelier Versace
                                                                GET THE LOOK


I Love Neon!



Miley Cyrus wearing Balmain

 Abso-freaking-lutely love this jumpsuit, so unexpected, fresh and black & white! HA!

                                                             GET THE LOOK


B&W - Checked!




What was your favorite look?!

Beijos,



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment