May 15, 2013

VLOG: It's a Rocky Mountain family adventure for you!

   As you know I had a ton of issues with downloading my movies and editing them so while I tried to figure out what was wrong and why it was taking so long to get my videos up and running I purchased the latest iMovie version and well, I had to play with it for a minute...or two! So I made a vignette from the full version of the footage I made highlighting the Rocky Mountains. From East Vail to West Denver the short movie captures the beautiful views from the mountains as well as my energetic little family! Hahaha

   I hope you enjoy the footage, if you've never been to CO this will be a good reason for you to come and visit!





Full version next. I apologize for the shakiness, the car was in movement the whole time.





Do you guys like this kind of videos?!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment