May 15, 2013

iTube: Transition makeup look from Day to Night

   A week and a half have gone by and no posts from me... I'm so sorry guys, as I mentioned before we're moving back home in a couple weeks and I'm really astonished by the amount of junk a person can accumulate in 9 months, mostly from the kids (of course I'm blaming on them!) hehehe

   I'm having to go trough everything and do the "keeping or tossing" kinda thing, and I haven't even started packing yet, well that's not entirely true. I did start packing my scarves and it took a whole entire medium size suitcase, really?! I thought. So that was the end of the attempt of packing at least for a few more days :)

   Now to business. I must say I was sooooo done with the video thing last week, I got frustrated with my computer/camera and lack of nice background for the videos but I did manage to accomplish a makeup transition look after I posted a pic on instagram of my "bare" skin.



   Well that's what everyone was thinking but true be said I had makeup on, but the look was so natural it made it for a beautiful flawless skin look for anytime of the day. I start the video showing you how I accomplished that look and finish it on showing easy ways to transform that natural, day look into an evening out face.


Benefit Hello Flawless foundation on "warm me up" ; Real Techniques expert and blush brushes; milani baked blush in "dolce pink.
    The above picture shows exactly what I used on my face on the picture. But and that's a big BUT, I have had the benefit foundation for months I could never get quite the "flawless" look so I'm pretty sure the responsible for that task is the Real Technique expert brush. It's dense and it buffs the foundation on so very well you get that celebrity face, you know what I mean?! ;)

   On the video I'll show you what I did and the lighting might not be true to the look, so I apologize upfront.





Please subscribe to my channel, that really helps me keep on going with the videos!
www.youtube.com/stylediaries79

Beijos,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment