May 2, 2013

iTube: Green and Pink makeup look!

   As promised this is my makeup video that goes along with yesterday's outfit! As I mentioned on the video you can find cheap alternatives to the Color Design palette from Lancome that I used on the video, in fact I found one at the store yesterday that looks exactly like mine. I haven't tested though but I'm sure if you apply a good eye primer it should help a lot!



   I am really loving the drugstore products I used on most of this makeup and am currently working on favorite videos for you my loves!

   PS: this is the palette that looks identical to my Lancome color design in Jade Fever 500, is the Maybelline Eyestudio in Forest Fury 15!!! 



   Please let me know if this is a more enjoyable type of makeup tutorial for you my friends!

Beijos,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment