May 1, 2013

iTube: Spring dress outfit looks!

   Ok Ladies, this style videos are becoming really successful and I'm so happy to be able to share my passion with all of you, and even happier that you're enjoying them and giving me so much feedback, seems like my hard work is finally paying off!!!

   This week I chose a cute little spring dress to style for you, by pulling different color accessories (belt and shoes) we completely changed the look of the dress and I'm sure you can find yourself in at least one of the looks :) I did say on my intro that I had a makeup look to go along with the outfit but unfortunately that wasn't uploaded together (my fault, sorry....) BUT I am working on a separate post for that one video so you can check back tomorrow! Pinky promise ;D

 

 Dress is from H&M's last season but don't you panic, you can find similar styles all over guys, the idea is to accessorize differently so you can make the most of your dress and money ;)

1st Look: Gryphon New York studded belt in a latte color; Forever 21 gold open toe platform heels

2nd Look: Brave wrap black leather belt; Truth or Dare studded black pumps

3rd Look: Target nude patent leather skinny belt and platform pumps (cheappos!!!)

   Hope you have enjoyed the video! Please subscribe: youtube.com/stylediaries79



Beijos,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment