May 22, 2013

iTube: OOTD - The Neon Dress

   I'm so excited about the video outdoors so if you need to be critical or plainly bash me (and my modeling skills! Hahaha) please do it so in small doses and don't be so harsh ;)

   On this video I'm featuring one dress and two completely different ways to wear it. Also as a little bonus I'm posting pics of when I bought the dress back in October/November to show you yet another way to style it.





Here goes a more fall version:

   Truth was I had limited wardrobe choice as I was visiting my friend Karin in the little island of Manhattan ;) just for the weekend. But sometimes in scenarios such as those we get creative and come up with unexpected choices. This ended up being one of my favorite ways to wear my dress!






   I apologize for the quality of the picture. It was taken with my cell phone at night.


One more thing: Please let me know how you guys like this style of videos, it's valuable feedback if you watch them, or if you're a follower or subscribe to my channel. I'm always looking for ways to improve my channel/blog and still keep my style, so your feedback is very IMPORTANT! 

Beijos,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment