Apr 24, 2013

iTube: OOTD - The Boyfriend Jeans

This is an outfit video that features three different ways to wear a boyfriend jeans. I'm hoping this will give you ideas and inspire you to dress up such a casual and masculine wardrobe piece yet so trendy and flattering when wore along with the right stuff ;)

Boyfriend jean from Zara.




1st option: BOHO CHIC
 Vince silk blouse in bordeux
 Target nude pumps and belt
 Stella and dot necklace and bracelet

2nd option: WORK & PLAY
 Theory tux blazer
 Zara striped silk blouse
 Truth or Dare studded black heels
 H&M belt
 Rachel Roy skull earrings
 Stella and Dot bracelets

3rd option: CASUAL WEEKEND
 Urban Outfitters green knitted blouse
 Ann Taylor sand leather belt
 Simply Vera Wang for Kohl's spiky flat sandals
 Stella and Dot jewelry

To check out the jewelry go to: stelladot.com/kareske 

You're welcome to send suggestions for videos or things you'd like to see here or on the youtube channel! 

Beijos,



 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So many good tips! I loved the green eyeliner, the lavender nail polish but mostly seeing you was the best my friend! I can tell your tips are really usefull and you look elegant, sassy and fashionable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isa!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment amiga, it means the world to me! Especially when it comes from my most fashionista friend!!!! I hope to see you soon and I hope I can keep you entertained with my tips and videos.
      Um beijo enorme amiga <3

      Delete