Apr 10, 2013

iTube: OOTD - The Vest!



   As I promised today I'm posting the vest look I wore last Friday along with my first "outfit of the day" video. These are completely different looks and feel even though I wore the same vest and pants!

   In the pictures I'm wearing a black silk shirt instead of a white which makes the look a bit dressier and easier to transition to a night out, not to mention I wore heels instead of boots so my point is, with the change with just a few pieces you can create a total different vibe, so invest on quality everyday pieces ;)

Item featured: Tommy Hilfiger puffy vest in camel about $79 with Blanknyc sknny jeans $99 (sure you can find a better deal!)

JCrew black silk blouse; Aldo shoes cheetah printed booties; Ann Taylor sand leather belt; Tom Ford Whitney shades

Stella and dot Gigi Studs, $24 in black and gold, goes with absolutely everything!

Stella and Dot arm party! This one goes in all price ranges from $39-$79, the link is don bellow if you'd like to check it out!!!

My hair was filthy that day (oops) so I sprayed some dry shampoo and did a side fishtail braid, also contoured the whole eye with black gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown, stays put all day ;) 


  Hope you enjoyed the video and the different looks for your puffy vest! Feed back always welcomed and appreciated ;)

   Here's the Stella link if you'd like to check out their new summer collection:
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/kareske

Have a lovely day my boys and girls!

Beijos,


 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. E eu amo tu amiga! Com a sua voh e tudo mais...hahahaha!!!

      Beijossss

      Delete