Apr 9, 2013

LookBook: Three days of floral pants, nudes and brights!

   Last Tuesday I thought it would be a sunny and somewhat warmer day, I was totally caught off guard with the high winds and icy roads not to mention the big snow storm that hit the Valley on that day...argh anyway I totally picked the wrong day to start wearing my sandals! That being said you can get the idea but be wise and check the weather channel before leaving the house :)

 Tuesday: Floral pant and and flat sandals put me in the spring mood....till I left the house and hit the roads :/ 

H&M floral pant; Target nude tank top; Ann Taylor tweed cropped jacket, Tory Burch flat sandals

For this look I parted my hair half way and pinned with crossing bobbi pins, soft smokey eye makeup with brown shades and a cherry lip stick :)

Stella and dot accessories. Sidewinder ring, $69 and bracelet
 Wednesday: went for a skinny jeans and white blazer look, never fails to be polished look!

Rag & Bone skinnies in a black wash; BCBG MaxAzria white blazer; Express tee with mini golden sequins (very very old!); Nine West nude leather pumps; Rebecca Minkoff mini mac in lilac

I love how this is so simple yet sharp look, a bit of peek-a-boo belly and big shoulder pads make the look very current.

 Thursday: As the week progressed the sun did come out and I felt really bright! Also, these are the last weeks of the skiing season here in Vail so the stores are having delightful sales....in which I got this amazing Anna Sui dress with an 85%off! Yes, believe it or not, it was one of those great purchases!!!

For those who follow me on instagram already know what choice I ended up wearing but at this point I was debating which shoes to wear with the dress



Anna Sui yellow dress; Jorge Alex blue snake skin pumps; brown leather jacket and belt

Earrings and brown studded leather bracelet are Stella and Dot; colored bangles are Forever 21, chain linked in gold is Ralph Lauren and belt with buckle bracelet is Juice Couture
    As for the Friday look I saved it for tomorrow since it has some relevance with the outfit video I did over the weekend! Check back tomorrow and have a wonderful week!

Beijos,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment