Apr 22, 2013

iTube: The Soft Black Smokey Eye for Day

   Hi ladies and gents, seems like I'm on a wave of inspiration in which I totally rely on to make my posts/videos happen, since my break from work started I found myself having more ideas and especially more time to work on fun things here on the blog. Yay!!!

   That being said, I count on you for feedback, for letting me know what you'd like to see here, etc... I'm sure you already know it but the every time you reach out to me it truly makes me jump up and down with joy, so keep those comments coming my friends ;)

This week's video is a black smokey eye look to be worn during the day for it's softness, I promise you're not going to scare away anyone in the office, much to the opposite it's a tasteful and appropriate black eye (POW!!!) look for day!




   What I used on my face to prep skin:

- Pixi pre-primer serum
- Chanel Vitalumiere tinted makeup in 40
- Mac Studio Fix concealer in NW30
- Makeup Forever waterproof aqua brow in 15

   These are the things I'm wearing right now but obviously you can use what you have at home. I do suggest matte eye shadows for this look though as the shimmery kinds will make it a bit evening-ish.
  
   Step-by-step eye product application:

- eye primer
- brown creamy pencil or a warm shade of brown eye shadow
- black matte eye shadow
- highlighter or shimmer eye shadow under the brow at the brow bone
Then smoke it all out with a blending brush, and don't forget the lower lash line!
- eye liner (can be pencil, gel, liquid whatever you prefer!) and line the water line, that really makes a difference ;)

Ready to rock!

   To access my you tube channel go to : www.youtube.com/stylediaries79 
or type on the search bar: Karina Style Diaries and PLEASE subscribe!!!

Check back this week as I'm working on a OOTD video showing you different ways to wear your boyfriend jeans this season!

Beijos,

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful tutorial. I am anxious to try this look. I hope it will work on me as well as it did on you :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thank YOU Carolyn for the follows, comments and full support! People like you is what motivates me to continue through my walk so thank you for that ;) I would love to see your smokey eye look, I'm sure it will look amazing!
      Beijos

      Delete