Jan 24, 2013

iTube: Natural looking makeup for the everyday!

   Today I made a natural looking makeup tutorial for you to endure your day looking pretty and flawless! I recently purchase the Christmas special brush kits from MAC, but they don't have the kits anymore so if you're willing to spend a little more I highly recommend the full size version of them: 130, 187 and 188 Short Duo Fibre Brush $42 and $35. These brushes are a blend of natural and synthetic hair but extra-soft, this is really all you need for amazing product blend, they are perfect for creams, liquids and powder textures, in other words everything! Also invest on a great eye pencil that slides and blends well, the one I used on the video and part of my everyday routine is the Stubborn Brown also by MAC. Hope you enjoy ;) 





Keep in touch, as always I highly value you feedback...and I'll see you soon!

Beijos,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment