Jan 18, 2013

LookBook: Casual Friday :)

If you work or have worked in an office/corporation at some point in your life chances are you are pretty familiarized with the 'Casual Friday' term. Even though there's no such thing in the fashion biz ( or retail) I felt like wearing denim today (whole look!) and pay homage to those stuck behind the desk - I mean you can have a ton o fun on Fridays lovelies!!!!

So you can start with a light colored denim ensemble and make it edgy with studded accessories in a dark color if you happen to be feeling that way...I chose a romantic combo of bow nude/ rosy belt on top of my western looking shirt and nude shoes, muted but sweet!!! On top I chose a faux fur in the same hue of the rest of the accessories, plus a few Stella & Dot jewelry and girly you're ready to rock that Friday!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment