Jan 25, 2013

AccesoriZe: Fiona Bib Neckalace and Earring!

   As you already know Stella & Dot came out with their 2013 Spring collection and it looks absolutely stunning, wearable and gorgeous pieces make me so excited to share my inspirations ;D

   Even though it's still winter, cold, snowy and messy out there, most of these pieces are year round (really all of them, at least in my book of rules!)

Dress, DVF; Booties, Vince Camuto; Belt, Ann Taylor
Total bracelet addict! All available at: stelladot.com/sites/kareske

A black canvas was the perfect background for the creamy color Fiona Bib necklace! Of course it's beatiful w a lot of other colors but I thought it made a huge statement with this combo ;)

   Have a wonderful Friday dear fashionistas and I'll see you  next week ;)

Beijos,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment