Jan 13, 2013

FashionBuzz: Prabal Gurung for Target!

   Yay! Yet another awesome designer collab from Singapore born Prabal Gurung, whose designs have been worn by nothing less than Zoe Saldana, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lawrence, Demi Moore, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, and Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge.

Prabal Gurung Designs

   "I'm a die-hard romantic. I believe we're all motivated by love, weather we are still looking for it, have already found it, or just lost it"... " I hope the woman who buys me designs feels a bit of happiness and romance when wearing them"  Says Gurung.

   The line is to launch at Target stores across the nation on February 10th, just in time for Valentine's day! The romance is on ladies, now let's peek the collection (one of my personal favorites since Missoni)

elle-target-prabal-gurung-look-10-xln-48785591-lgn
My personal Fave!


elle-target-prabal-gurung-look-02-xln-92483479-lgn
A bit of an edge with the black panels on the sides, also a great way of slimming down those extra pounds ;)
elle-target-prabal-gurung-look-11-xln-83896982-lgn
Little peplum top comes in a spring version
   
Love, love, love this ensemble!
Not a sweatshirt kinda gal myself but hey,  would totally rock this one ;)

Black and white Spring Trend
 
Red dress with ruffles....romance!
40 bucks for this babies! Are you kidding me?!!!!!



   Hope we still have savings left after this one! I'm so totally excited I couldn't wait till Monday to share this with you, so here I am on a Saturday morning facing my computer and looking at my messy place.....oh so not in the mood to clean but mommy duty calls! See you soon ;)

Beijos, 


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment