Dec 6, 2012

LookBook: When we lack snow, we wear skirts!

   And high heels, and silk blouses, etc, etc, etc....

   When you live in a resort town that survives from it's tourism -especially in the winter season, you pray everyday for God to bless it with lots of snow! I almost don't recognize myself saying this since I pretty much enjoy snow on Christmas day and that's about it. Well, well we live and we learn to enjoy things we never thought possible and now I catch myself crossing my fingers for that very expected white powder falling from the sky!!!! While waiting I'm taking advantage of this snowless weather and wearing little skirts, high heels and silk blouses (pretty off-limit when it's snowy out there!)

   As a side note, I'm loving the winter whites trend, so refreshing from the regular dark palette of the winter!

 This baby is on my wish list! A Michael Kors down jacket in white with gold zippers, decadent! Available at Blitz Vail, hit me up if you'd like to order one for u ;)
 Another one little item on my wish list is the waxed Seven For All jean in Oxblood. Now imagine these two together? I might have to try them on today!!
 I love my H&M colorful skirt when wore in the winter it just looks so fresh and bright, I paired mine with a reversible little jacket from BCBG MaxAzria and some colorful jewelry!
Stella and Dot Necklace: stelladot.com/kareske

Banana Republic silk blouse, Joe's jeggings in military green and my beloved Aldo leopard print booties!!

Cheapies but cuties?! Forever 21 sequined blouse, Converse Jeans and Steve Madden heels. Tassel from Stella and Dot also.

I was just proud of leaving the house without styling my hair and thought it looked kinda nice all beachy ;P

Winter yummies, I work right beside a Marble Slab ice cream shop, can't resist when they bake their frigging waffle cones!!

50 Shades of Grey anyone?! Hehehe I still haven't read them but I'm all for combining those greys!!!
    Hope you enjoyed these looks and looking forward to hear from you ladies and gents!

Beijos,

Photobucket
                      

2 comments:

  1. I really love that sequinned blouse and the skirt from H&M (almost got it but it was sold out). You seem to like 50 Shades of Grey, you referenced it in your new post as well haha

    http://quirkandswirl.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I love that skirt too!! And actually I haven't read the 50 shades yet (it's on my waiting list) but a lot of my friends have and I know all about it ;) hehehehe steamy!

      Delete