Dec 5, 2012

iTube: The Smoky Eye!

   Today's video is about the smoky eye, I absolutely love it for any occasion, a lighter or stronger version would be the variant but either way the smoky eye is a must know when it comes to make up!

    On my video I'm using a brown palette by MAC and I usually recommend warmer pallets for brown, hazel and green eyes and cooler palettes for blue, gray and black eyes. That doesn't mean you're stuck with these colors for life, I'm all for being trendy and trying new things, these are just the most complimentary colors for your eyes ;)

This is a BAD screen shot from the video, just so you can see what's going to look like!


   Enough of bla bla bla and let's get to the make up!!! 




   Products used:
MAC eye primer in medium
MAC smoky eye palette in brown shades (mine is so old there's not even a color name, but any hues that appeal to you will work)
Lancome brown pencil in sable (for top lid)
Mac eye pencil in stubborn brown (for lower lid and inside eye-lines)
Lancome Doll Lashes mascara
Make-up brushes

   As always, thank you my beautiful supporters!

Beijos,
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment