Dec 19, 2012

LookBook: The Pastel Look with Mermaid Skirt!

  Are you a big fan of the nudes and pastels but needs a little something to spice things up? Like the romantic style but needs a bit of an edge?! Well, this is a look for you my darling ;)

  I got this Forever 21 skirt and was hesitant on what to wear with it, I didn't want the typical "cutesy look" or an "all over sparkles" type of thing, so to add an edge to it and a strong color I paired the skirt with a silk cream blouse (romantic style) with chocolate brown accessories, such as a fedora hat, peep toe oxfords and a thick leather belt!! Hope you enjoyed this look and get inspired to try on some risqué add-ons.

Since it's pretty cold outside I paired my outfit with a leather jacket and a soft nude pashmina ;)

The hat adds a bit of a spice to an otherwise bla outfit!

Love love love the fur with ruffles vest I got from my dearest manager! She gave me as a gift and it worked perfectly with the rest of the pieces!!

The soft look! Works for an office as well as for happy hour ;D 



 Blouse, Banana Republic; Skirt, Forever 21; Tights, DKNY; Oxfords, Ann Taylor; Belt, Hollister; Leather jacket, Khelf; Hat, The Hatter.

Beijos,





 Photobucket                        

No comments:

Post a Comment