Dec 18, 2012

iTube: The Baked Face!

   I know it's winter time up here but hey I'm not a big fan of the pale look so I think it's perfectly fine to fake a summer glow (not a fan of the tanning bed look though) I think a bit of a glow that can be removed with soap and water is great for any time of the year and it doesn't damage your beautiful cutis ;)





   For this make up look (natural and glowy) I used:

Hello Flawless Oxygen Brightening make-up by Benefit in "warm me up toasted"






  Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in "Medium bronze"


  Brow Pencil by Lancome in "Sable"

Chanel Ombre d'eau fluid iridescent eyeshadow in "Riviera"



Bobbi Brown blush in "flame 6"


Lancome Doll Lashes mascara
  Cover Girl lipstick in "anemone 225"
-L'oreal illuminator  Magic Lumi

 This is by far one of my favorite videos, I hope you've been enjoying them too! If so, please subscribe to my you tube channel "Karina Style Diaries" to be up to date with my videos and watch them over and over until you master your make up style ;)

 Beijos,



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment