Dec 10, 2012

LookBook: 50 shades of grey!

   Well, not really 50 but a few ;)

   I'm not sure those books had anything to do with this but I'm guessing it's part of the Zeitgeist! Whatever the reason the fact is that greys are hotter than ever just in time for the colder season...
and even though I can rock these shades best when my hair is darker I still thought it was worth a try and got a "Hello space girl!" from hubby when I got home from work!!!

Earrings Rachel Roy
    If you've watched my smoky eye tutorial I said I almost never use the black palette, so I thought I'd clarify that by showing you when I actually do this black version! It just went perfect with my sci-fi  look!!! Hehehehe
No filter pic, to show u exactly what this amazing jacket looks like! #inlove

This is my Marcia Moran gold/Druzy ring (it comes in a set of three). I love to wear different rings with my wedding rings. This Jewelry designer is Brazilian and has the most amazing stuff ever!



   The faux leather leggings along with the jacket are from BCBG MaxAzria and the riding boots are Via Spiga from last year. Hope this look inspires your grey mood which is perfect for a grey Monday!

Click here if you need a refreshing on the smoky eye tutorial

Beijos,

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jacketa maravilhosa Ka!!! Muito legal o seu look Sci-fi!!
    Maquiagem esta linda!! Arrasou!!! Post nota 10!!!!!! bjossssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valeu Caca! Beijocasssssss mil ;D

    ReplyDelete