Nov 29, 2012

LookBook: Gold knit pant + leather shirt!

Tonight I have my little boy's art show and so I thought I could play artist and mix a little media here! Knit plus leather plus spikes! Auiiii I thought it turned out interesting if nothing else ;)

*note: I'm posting this from my phone (long work hours leave me no time to seat by the computer!!) so I'm not sure what it
will look like on screen...my apologies if it looks like crap ;P

Pant is from Farm (Brazil), shoes truth or dare by Madonna for Macy's, leather shirt is BCBG MaxAzria brand new collection!

Beijos amores!!!!

Kaka





2 comments:

  1. Kaka, amei a blusa e o sapato!!!! A calca mais ou menos! Mas o look total ficou interessante!!! bjossssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Caaaa adoro sua honestidade amiga! Beijoooooo minha lindona! Thanks for the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete