Nov 14, 2012

iTube: How to do a hair bump by Karina Reske

   If you've seen me more than twice chances are you've seen THE BUMP! Hehehe yeah, that's one of those things that are sort of a part of me already if that makes sense.
 
   I have to admit it's a love and hate type of relationship I have with my bump as I only go for it when I'm having a bad hair day or when my hair is dirty and I don''t feel like washing, which happens a lot back home in Indy, and especially when I'm visiting my parents in Brazil, hello humidity!!!! I hate you!!! Sorry, had to vent ;)

    I also have a few friends whom love my bump and some others who don't miss a chance to make fun of it, that includes asking me if I'm planning to steal food from a party when my bump was slightly bigger than usual! Not funny Manu :D

   Anyway, today I'm here to teach you how I do my bump and get you to try some different techniques so you can have fun on your "dirty days" too!!








                  

                  

Beijos,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Linda amiga!!! Cada dia ficando melhor!!! Bjks Ka

    ReplyDelete