Nov 7, 2012

iTube: My first makeup tutorial...highlight and bronze yourself!!

   Hahaha! Ok, don't laugh too hard now, you should save some laughs for the video!

   Apart from the fact that I'm VERY inexperienced with video editing and such I thought the info was pretty relevant and with the help of my BFF I know I'll eventually master the video editing thing...or not, only time will tell! But please be gentle on your critics as I have a heart too:)

   This is a makeup tutorial about how to use the illuminator or highlighter and the bronzer to help shape up your face.



*Note: I'm not a professional but have been doing my own makeup and my friends' for years, so if you are a pro feel free to give us all pro tips, these ones are from a girl just like you!!!

**Here's a list of the products and colors I used on the video:

- Clinique Moisture Surge (tinted moisturizer SPF15) in Medium
- Magic Lumi - Light infusing primer by L'oreal
- Lancome blush in Shimmer Mocha Havanna ( you can use any bronzer you already have, as long as it's darker than your skin color)
- Chanel ombre d'eau in 737 Riviera (what I called peach in the video)
- Physicians Formula powder palette minerals glow pearls in 5J Bronze Pearls
- Bobbi brown blush in flame 4
- L'oreal power volume collagen


 Hope you got a kick out of it and once again feedback is appreciated.

Beijos,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment