Nov 15, 2012

Holiday Dresses!

   New job, new life, and best of all new CLOTHES!!! That's the good and the bad of working retail, over time you acquire a fabulous wardrobe but have no money in your bank account...well, as my favorite TV character would say: I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet ;) 

   That being said I'm only weighting my options here my friends - no judgment, please!! I tried on a couple of dresses and I can see myself wearing the black one over and over and over again, not to mention it's a Carrie type of dress, meaning it's totally my style, but the one I really really really love (and desperately want) is the emerald green lace over nude that I will probably wear twice....or hopefully manage to tweak here and there in order to wear more than that.

   Anyway, while I try to make up my mind and manage to get my paycheck before I start spending I thought I'd share them with you!

I love everything about this dress, it's feminine, long sleeves, adjustable bow belt, lace and the green/nude combo....uiuiui



Can't deny I'm feeling a bit royal in it....but really, how can I help myself?!



Now, this is completely versatile, I can wear with high heels, chunky or more delicate or even my rock & roll studded boots and look totally sweet! 
   Both dresses are from L.A. based designer Eva Franco and sold at specialty boutiques across the nation, also all of then are made in the US which is a deal breaker for some. Green dress retails for $397 and the black one for $420. Steep but unique ;)     

   Feel free to offer your opinion, nothing will be done until mid-December (or so I hope) when I need to pick something up for the holidays!!!

Beijos,


  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I adore Eva Franco and have few of her pieces. I love both but the black is my fave

    ReplyDelete