Jul 19, 2012

TrunkShow: Success!!

   OMG! How fun it was to have a glass of margarita and get the girls to try on some fashion forward jewelry and feel amazing on it...priceless!!!!

   I found out so much more about my girlfriends tastes and what's best: I made some new friends! If that's possible ;)

  Can't wait to spread the love and the STYLE so much more. Success is little to be said about such a great intimate get together!!













 I'm booked trough July, but make sure you get your stylish Girls Night Out scheduled for August! At


Special thanks to Super Stylist Erin Mosher and my awesome girlfriends Ann Pearson, Kris Silva, Karina Graca, Jenny Reske, Paty Jackson, Soraya Dearo and Rosangela Pinheiro!

Thank you ladies...you rock!!!

Beijos,



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment