Jul 25, 2012

TrendReport: High fashion tennis shoes

Ladies and gents, believe it or not tennis shoes are making an appearance far away from the gym!

Yes, they are high and fashion forward on the feet of the models and fashionistas around the world! Designers such as Isabel Marant and Marc Jacobs (to name a few) came out with their vision of the trend and it's sticking with all the celebs as well!! I can't tell you I love tennis shoes, that would be a big fat lie. But I'm actually finding myself so drawn to this trend that I added a Steve Madden tennis shoe to my wishlist for my birthday (coming this Friday!).

Now, let's stop the bla-bla-bla and talk about how to wear them:

  1. The easiest way is really with your skinnies, whether denim or leather this trend looks great with skinny pants for fall.
  
     2.  Enjoy the rest of the summer and pair them up with cut-off short jeans and mini skirts as well.



  
    3. Another alternative is a bit risque but I adore risque! I would definitely wear the tennis shoes with a high fashion beaded mini-dress (like the Parker dress below), putting together the fancy and the casual seems to be the latest in the fashion world and I'm all for it!! This might have to be my birthday outfit!




 So, what's your opinion about this newbie?!




 Beijos,



 Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment