Jul 16, 2012

AccessoriZe: Stella & Dot fall collection!!

I'm so completely excited about the launch of my new business as an independent stylist for Stella & Dot! The line is a luxurious mix of edgy urban glamour, with boho chic and a preppy vibe. In other words, there are plenty of accessories to fulfill any taste or mood you find yourself in at anytime ;)

 I received my samples on Saturday and put a look together with a few new pieces, but I can't wait to be showing you more and more of my favorite picks!!!







For the stylish lady who wants to book a trunk show with me, you'll have the opportunity to get hundreds in free product plus more at 50% off. Plus individual styling tips, what to wear with what and where!!

Email me at: karinastylediaries@gmail.com or
For more info: stelladot.com/kareske







 Beijos,




Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment