Jun 12, 2013

iTube: O olho de Gata + The great Cat Eye ;)

  If you are a subscriber on my youtube channel you probably have seen these videos I posted last week. The reason I saved them for the blog is because they are the makeup look I wore on the photoshoot, and since this whole week is being dedicated to that this is their time to shine right here!!!


This is the English Version:


**I used the Mac Matchmaster #3, it's the best medium to full coverage especially for the summer time has a matte finish that is especially great for oily skin, I have a T-zone and it shines thoughtout the day so this foundation lasts for me a lot longer without touch-ups.  Another important product for this look is to have a good gel eyeliner, it can be waterproof but I found it that when I put powder on top the liner stays put for many hours! All the rest of the products are pretty much whatever you like and is comfortable with ;)



Esta eh a versao em Portugues:


**Dica da base para pele oleosa ou mista (como a minha) eh a matchmaster da Mac, a minha eh a numero 3, eu gosto muito porque a cobertura eh mate entao dura por longas horas debaixo de sol sem brilhar ;) hahahaha de vez em quando brilho nao eh bem vindo! Outro produto importante pra fazer esse look eh um delineador em gel, bem preto e cubra com uma sombra preta pra ajudar a manter esse delineador na linha o dia todo!


Tomorrow is the final part of the Vail shoot, check back :D

Questions, comments, inquiries send me a message!


Beijos,

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment