Jun 27, 2013

iTube: The Heatless curls + Cachos sem babyliss ou chapinha!

   Both videos are the same just different language. It's an experiment I did with these soft curlers that don't use any heat at all, I'm showing on the videos the way I do to speed up the process in which I do blow dry my hair with a hot blow drier but it's not a necessary step, you just have to keep the rollers longer if your hair is cold but the results will be the same!

   I bought my rollers at Amazon.com, but youcan probably find them on local drugstore or beauty supply store. If not, here's the link:

Annie Soft Twist Rollers 1 1/4"





Pra quem ta afim de fazer cachinhos sem fritar o cabelitcho!!! Sao necesarias algumas horinhas pra ele ficar bem definido!





I got the blog back on track but my life is still far from being back to normal!!! I'm having family and guests visiting throughout the whole summer so I'm busy getting the house back in shape! Hopefully I'll be posting more sometime soon. Thanks for understanding!!!

Beijos,



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment