Feb 8, 2013

iTube: The Adele Makeup Look By Karina Reske

   I know I've been less than good this week with my blog duties but youtube rejected my video due to the length and guess what?! I had to re-edit and load it on HD all over again, not to mention load it on the youtube site which takes hours....by the time it was all done I was exhausted and frustrated so I put the computer away for a couple of days and focused on myself, the fam, and the paying job ;)

  Here it is: *I had to make multiple cuts in which they may sound a little drastic so I apologize and hope you can enjoy it regardless*



For this look I used a Neutrogena primer all over the face.
Eye:

MAC eye primer
MAC nude eye shadow all over the lid
Sephora brand bronze (redish brown) for the outer corner of the eye
Bobbi Brown gel eye liner
Lancome Doll Lashes mascara
Urban Decay pencil concealer to be used to line your eye water line!
Physicians Formula yellow concealer mixed with L'oreal Magic Lumi highlighter 

Face:

Sephora bronzer from a kit
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
Lancome shimmer Mocha Havanna blush
Sephora illuminating powder from kit to finish up

Lips:

Revlon lip gloss in peach petal


Beijos,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment