Mar 6, 2013

iTube: The Nearly Naked Foundation Routine by Karina Reske

   This tutorial goes trough my latest foundation routine, I'm starting to add a bit of glow here and there to welcome spring in a happy way ;) but what I'm really loving right now is the Nearly Naked foundation from Revlon, which is about $10 and it definitely performs like a high end foundation!



  Another awesome product (not so budget friendly but most definitely a must for spring/summer glowy skin is the Dior shimmer powder, I'm using the 002 Amber Diamond but the pink combination is also very cute!

   Other products used on this video is the PIXI line relaxer, pre primer;
MAC studio finish cream concealer;
Lancome blush in Mocha Havanna;
Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot;
Dior New Look mascara;
L'oreal pink lipstick

Hope you enjoy this everyday base for your makeup as much as I do!

Beijos,


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment