Mar 28, 2013

LookBook + AccessoriZe: Last week's picks and all :)

   Last week was a busy week, especially with hubby being out of town it made me unfold myself in three and work even harder!

   Between three kiddos to take to school, make lunches, baths, homework, go to work, cook dinner, do laundry and all the little pick up's around the house I still managed to pick out cute outfits (a girl has to make time for her favorite things, right?!) and so this is how my week went...

   Tuesday's look: **side note: gotta love when your co-worker loves to shop as much as you do or more! I was craving (literally like a pregnant lady craves!) a pair of leather pants but couldn't drop $500-1000.00 bones for it, so my sweet (and shop expertise!)  manager Stephanie found these Robert Rodrigues silver leather pants on Haute Look one morning, texted me immediately (as they were a fraction of their initial price) and placed them in her cart as she was ready to check out...turns out the pants are awesome but a size too small, well I spray talc on my "bird legs" every time I wear them and am currently working on stretching them out! hahahaha

H&M white silk blouse; Robert Rodrigues silver leather pant; I.N.C international for Macy's fuchsia heels; Target, Stella and Dot and Juice Couture bracelets

The jacket is a vintage rabbit fur I have had it for over 9 years - such a treasure!

Wednesday's Look:  this look was a total hit on my instagram! Casual but put together just the way I like it :)



Zara boyfriend pants; Target white tee; Theory tux lapel blazer; Nine West pumps; Stella and Dot bracelets; as for the make I added some false lashes to be my WOW factor!

The coolest piece of this outfit is the bikini cover up or canga (as my fellow Brazilians call it) that I love to use as a soft and light scarf...the material is so lightweight that it can double as a spring scarf!!!
   Run to that bikini drawer my dear! You'll be surprised to find so many goodies ;)

Thursday Look:  I must confess I was less than inspired here my friends but hey I didn't feel like putting all my crap on that day and sometimes we feel like that, even people like me who are true clothes and outfit lovers every now and then experience a "Fashionista Block"....totally made up expression!
    Still worth a pic :)

Stella and Dot an Ralph Lauren bracelets

I truly love my Missoni for taget cardigan with gold and earth tones mixed in together; BCBG gold top (I'm totally abusing the guy); JBrand blue skinnies and Ann Taylor peep toe oxfords; earring is from Target and what's becoming my staple a side pony!!!

Friday Look:  Ufa! Finally woke up a bit more inspired as hubby brought back a few pieces of clothing I left behind in Indy such as my beloved Zac Posen for Target red leather jacket. Yay!

Full speed into spring. Diesel light color denim; Zac Posen for target leather jacket; H&M floral blouse; Truth or Dare for Macy's studded pumps, Francesca Romana cuff (with Rio de Janeiro's sugar loaf moutainand the Christ design) , Stella and Dot bracelets and Target earrings


I walked in with my studded Also boots and wore them after a while as my feet were begging for a break!
Please don't mind the weird angle! I wanted to show the eye makeup :)

Had a bit of extra time and went for a new cat eye look! I actually used gel eye liner to line the inner lines of my eyes too and it turned out cool!

Have a fabulous weekend ladies and gents! Thank you soooooo very much for keeping up with me <3

Beijos,


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment