Mar 22, 2013

LookBook: Yellow and Leather, Oxblood and Boyfriend!

   Doesn't make any sense does it?! The title refers to my outfit choices from last week!

   While the sun was definitely shinning bright the temps were still in the mid 30's so my picks are somewhat in the transitioning mood.
 
   While the yellow look is mostly made with items from past seasons I'm sure you can find similar pieces in stores right now and use this as your base inspiration. For instance leather, pleather or any type of coated pant is available in just about every store, so is the floral trend and yellow seems to finally take off, meaning the shelves around the country should be fully stocked :)  

Rachel Roy floral top is from last year's collection, so is the yellow tweed  Zara jacket and the Rachel Roy neon pumps, sorry ladies ;(

The BCBG Max Azria faux leather legging is a bit more recent, sure you'll find one ;) and you should most defnitely invest in one as they're still strong for spring!                 





   I love to mix styles so much that if I had to name one style for myself I really wouldn't know what to say. That being said I adore the masculine touches in every ensemble, such as a blazer, a boyfriend jean, a button up crisp shirt, a fedora hat and the list goes on an on, but I like to add those along with a romantic and feminine piece, not trying to be a guy, just putting edge to my classic choices. So for this little look I paired my boyfriend jeans with a flowy, feminine and somewhat fitted crepe silk blouse with a bow, a pair of cheetah printed booties, a peplum super fitted nude leather jacket and pearls added polish to a rather casual look.   
 

Zara boyfriend jeans, Karen Kane blouse, Zara nude leather jacket, Aldo cheetah printed booties, Stella and Dot jewelry.
      As for my hair do, I was't having the best hair day so up it goes in a messy bun! 


Actually in the pic I ws wearing my Steve Madden Luxe metallic heels! And I tried leaving a nudy makeup since the look was meant to be a bit more masculine!
    Have a beautiful weekend ladies and gents, stay safe and let's hope for warmer temperatures! Can't wait to get those dresses and sandals out of storage!

Beijos,


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment