Apr 18, 2013

iTube: My First Makeup Haul Video!!!



   The videos are now on My Video Bar which are automatically updated every time I post on my YouTube channel ;) but I still like to do a little post and let my subscribers know about it! This is not a typical tutorial or outfit video but just a more interactive way of showing you my newbies and what I'm most excited to try on my videos. So I hope you enjoy and let me know what else you would love to see!!!

   Can't say enough how much I appreciate all the support! Keep up those subscriptions, likes and comments, I really really enjoy reading everything (love the texts also!!!).

   Beijos,

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of this tips.
    Thanks Karina. Bjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ka, it makes me soooo very happy that you're enjoying ;) I really hope I can keep on doing what I love and inspire/give tips to my friends!!! Muitos Beijos <3

      Delete
  2. So happy to have discovered you on here and on Instagram. I look forward to following you and learning all that you have to share :).
    xxx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you have found me too Carolyn! I hope I can keep up with your expectations my dear. Thank you so very much for the kind words and I hope you can have some fun here! Yay :)))))

      Beijos

      Delete