Nov 26, 2012

LookBook: Little ideas/looks to get your week started!

   Back to Colorado, where I've been calling home for the last few months. This past week I spent in Indy where I used to call home and that brought back a whole lot of memories that left me a bit nostalgic...in a good way. Sometimes I take certain things for granted when I should really be thanking God for them every single day of my life ( and I don't mean shoes by that!!) but it takes a few visits to the past to realize that. I do have to say that I have the most amazing people surrounding me and that I am extremely lucky to be around those who truly care about me. Like the saying "after the hurricane comes the rainbow", I'm ready to get my rainbow going here!!!

   I know this is a fashion blog so I won't be rambling on my personal discoveries :) let's get to the point and be happy!

  This week I have decided to post a few of my looks from last week. Sounds like a lazy thing to do considering I didn't work at all last week, well it is but you can always get some ideas from them...as my job here is really to keep you entertained ;)


These are oldies but totally my kind of outfit. An oxford button up shirt with a jean jacket and tweed skirt. Side pony and you can't be more feminine....unless you like the "piriguette" look!!!! Hehehe

OMG! This is a total sci-fi jacket from BCBG MaxAzria that I fell in love with. Silver and black with stretchy arms and soooo out of this world!

Nude with plum combo. Coat is from a friend's line, she carries it in black and nude at Eutemia's FB page and the dress is from a higher H&M line that was sold in NYC.






 Truth or Dare shoe line from Madonna (these are really like Louboutins except they cost soooooo much less!) They're really the ideal shoe to get out of your conservative zone without being the center of attention.












Nine West shoe on sale for $45 at Macy's, get a coupon and save even more!




 A nudie but a goodie! Basic nude shoes are a must on every girls shoe closet. They never go out of style and make your legs look sooooo much longer....a must for the not so tall girls like myself! *investment piece*













Beijos,







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Kaaa, eu nao tinha visto estas fotos!!! LINDASSS!! AMEI todas as roupas!!! PARABENS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks amiga! Preguica de fazer um post soh postei as roupitchas da semana ;D hehehe

    ReplyDelete