Nov 12, 2012

WeekPick: Must-haves and other great little bargains

   This is a new segment I'm working on and testing it out, you see one of my favorite hobbies (to do on those snowy Saturday mornings, sipping endless warm coffee) is to find great buys online, I keep them all in the virtual bags in the hopes I'll be able to go back and click on the BUY button ;) -doesn't always happen- so I thought, why not share these great finds with you too? And that's what I'm doing....wishing I could get them all myself but hoping you'll be happy to find something for yourself!!!



 Forever 21 sale items, a real feather vest that comes in cream, nude and eggplant. Can't beat the 25 dollar price tag ;)

Check it out: forever21.com

***Attention, Forever 21 is giving an extra 50% off on the sale items!!!! Hurry up, offer ends today!!!
Another steal is this cute sweater also comes in pink/light pink combo
   Every outfit can benefit from an amazing belt, it can definitely complete your look. Consider getting one in a neutral color that can be worn with several different colors, such as a nude/beige/sand color. 


BCBG MaxAzria leather belt


Now, this is my total weakness! I desperately need this belt (kinda felt like wonder woman when I tried it on while in NYC) I confess I'm a total belt addict and this will look amazing in my collection...just wish it would go on sale as the price is much more than I can handle for a belt $158.00

bcbgmaxazria.com
BCBG MaxAzria faux leather belt $78.00 - might have to settle for this one ;)





I'm in love with this zig-zag patterned sequin tee from J.Crew, also on sale for 99.99

             jcrew.com
















  This is the time to look up sales, stores are getting packed with merchandise and need to get rid of older stuff to make room for the newbies. You can definitely find a lot of amazing things for half the price or less....happy shopping ;)


 Beijos,

Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment