Mar 4, 2013

LookBook +AccessoriZe: Mini lookbook from last week's outfits

   Last week was a busy one but this one is breaking this winter's record. Talk about three sick kids through the weekend carrying it all on till Monday. But you know what, at least I have my dear blog to vent to!!! Hehehe ok, bear with me and I'll show you my last week's choices and hope you can get some ideas for your week outfits ;)


On Monday I chose my Tory Burch yellow cardi and paired with my Olivia Bib Necklace $118 and the Zinnia Bracelet $49 both from Stella and Dot

On Tuesday I reached out for my favorite pair of earrings: Chantilly Lace Chandelier Earring $49, Stella and Dot



Levi's chambray shirt, Tommy Hilfiger polka dot sweater, Converse denim pant, Steve Madden Luxe heels, Gryphon New York studded belt; and Zahara Bib Necklace $248

Juice Couture belt bracelet, Christina link Bracelet $49 and Serpent Bangle $49 both Stella and Dot


As for my Friday I focused on my makeup and sequinish skirt from Forever 21, J.Crew silk blouse, Nine West pumps and Stella and Dot Duchess Bangle $79


    Can't recall what I wore on Thursday but if it didn't make to my instagram it means it was not remarkable enough ;) haha!!!

Have an awesome week,

Beijos, 




 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment