Mar 27, 2013

iTube: The Spring Smoky Eye Look!


   Well hello ladies! I'm finally having a bit of time (having breakfast and cooking dinner at the same time I'm writing this post!!! Feeling like such a multi tasker ;) and I'm posting my latest video on the blog. I really really love this look for spring and summer and hope you will enjoy as well. Also wanted to touch base and let you know I'm working on getting a better camera for my videos, I  know they lack visual quality and that's a bit of a turn off, so hopefully you'll stick around to check out my improvements soon :)

These are all the goodies used on this look! They are really my must-haves for spring, if you need to substitute some items I would get the Physicians Formula bronzer/illuminator instead of the Dior, you can also use the BB cream that works for you ;)

    Another piece of news is that we're finally getting closer to move back home. I really miss our home, friends and family in Indy and we're super looking forward to the day of.

   So real quick on this makeup look, it's really important to have a good skin for this coming season and I was having major break outs, what helped me was to prime my skin with the Neutrogena healthy skin primer, it also has a bit of illuminating properties in it, so you can choose to put anything else on top or simply leave your with just the primer, depending what you're doing and weather you need a full made up face or not!



  
Please let me know if you have any questions, and as always I appreciate any support and if you would please like, share, comment or subscribe to my channel, besides making me a happy (and busy) gal, I'll put more effort and time on my passion for fashion :) 

Beijos,


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment