Apr 19, 2012

Couture with Biker Jacket

Good thing about my job is that I can come in wearing a piece of couture and people will find it fabulous rather than insane!! Ok, this Jean Paul Gaultier yellow plasticky dress was a gift from a special friend (Kiki) and I thought it was a good opportunity to wear since I went to a Midwest Fashion Week event that day.


Photo Credit: Blair (Blaircontrare @ Instagram)

Dress: Jean Paul Gaultier for Target, Leather jacket: Bebe, Chain bracelet: Target, Shoes: ZigiSoho

Beijo,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are hanging out with the wrong people. Who'd think that is insane?
    I also point out that all items seem reasonably priced, which is always a plus! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! True Rosane....can't wait to hang out with the fashionista crowd and get all of that couture out in the sun!!! (As if....) ;)
      Beijooooo

      Delete