Aug 13, 2012

Beauty S.O.S: The Adele!

 As fall draws closer and closer (especially for me moving to Colorado in a week!!) our make-up gets darker and richer and right now the look that's making everyone turn their heads is the Adele look!



 I've always been a huge fan of the cat eye (Audrey's, Brigitte's, Angelina's and now Adele's!!). I think the difference is that the new cat eye is thicker and can be drawn on the upper and lower lid, for a bigger impact. I also love the big puffy hair and boy, let me tell you that's the best trick for bad hair days ;)

The Adele look was seeing at a lot of runways:

 

No matter which part of the look you like (whether the hair or make up or both) you can play along and transform in your own look. It took me years to master my cat eye but the trick is to practice and practice and eventually you'll feel like an amazing make-up artist ;D play with your hair as well and let your creative genius out, I guarantee you'll feel like a rock star!!

Here goes a couple of videos I thought had great tips (as annoying as it seems, they actually have great content!)




There are some awesome tutorials available, you just have to have the time and patience to browse, I chose the ones I thought had more tips ;)

Have a great fall Adele Style!!!!!

Beijos,
  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment