Aug 1, 2012

AccessoriZe: Autumn Coral

   Coral is such a strong color for Fall 2012. I always thought of coral as a summer hue but I guess not! In fact white is another "summer color" that is strong this fall and coral and white together makes it for a crisp, fresh outfit (at least in my little crazy head!).

   I love to incorporate trends with classics as most of us do, so another way to wear this necklace is with a textured black dress with a cinched waist or a mod silhouette, very simple yet very elegant ;)

   But most important is that the bib necklace can be dressed up or down, it goes well with a sophisticated dress and with a casual tank top and shorts or pants. Try it!!


    I absolutely love the Olivia Bib Necklace, $118; Stella & Dot. Got so many compliments!!

 
    The combination of the Safari mood goes really well with this color palette; black, cream and coral.


   Blazer, BCBG MaxAzria; tank top, target; gold belt, Claire's; orange pant, J.Crew; on my right hand (left if you're looking at the picture) Bardot Spiral Bangle, Stella & dot.

 
   Serpent Bangle (on sale now for $34.30), Renegade Cluster Bracelet,  $59 and Kalahari Bangle, $79; all Stella & Dot;
   Nail polish impassioned, MAC (birthday gift!!)

 


   Lately I've been building my outfits around my jewelry and is just so much fun to get this different perspective! If you love these pieces and need to have them all, join me as a Stylist and earn $$ while wearing all these fabulous accessories and spreading the love and the style with friends, family and everywhere around you!
Contact me: karinastylediaries@gmail.com


Beijos, 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment