Oct 21, 2012

LookBook: Date Night


   Oh how I love date nights, might be because they are kinda rare, but mostly because lately I have had very little opportunities to dress up, in other words to release my creative self and a date is the perfect excuse to do just that! Ah and have a caipirinha (Brazilian national drink) with hubby which is one of our favorite cocktails ;)
  
   Hangovers aside we had an awesome time in the Valley and I'm looking forward to the next already.

   As for my choice of outfit is my brand new "tigresa" little bootie (that I have no shame in say I'm absolutely in love with!) a great pair of faux leather pants with an amazing fit, a basic white silk blouse and a fitted blazer. Not to mention my favorite bracelets from Stella & dot!!!

Duchess Bangle and Kalahari Bangle, both Stella & Dot (click here to check them out!)

 Booties, Aldo $120; faux leather legging, BCBG MaxAzria $86 (sale girls!!); silk blouse, Vince and fitted blazer, Theory -both from past seasons :(-

I know the quality of the pics are not all that (blame it on hubby) but how could I skip such picturesque Vail views? Right?!

Caipirinhas :)

    For the cocktail lovers this is a great refreshing one and I'm going to teach you how to make:

- I use one entire lime for mine because I like it very limy but feel free to use half,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (I use raw sugar to be healthier but must confess it tastes incredibly better with the refined kind)   
- Mash the lime and the sugar using a wooden tool called a "muddler"
- Add a shot (or two) of cachaca (sugar cane rum), but we prefer ours if vodka
- Ice on top and I use a shaker to mix the sugar and chill the drink
  
   Enjoy meus amigos!!

Serenity Stone Drop earrings in Jade, Stella & Dot

As for the end of our night, and after all those drinks, I couldn't describe myself better than my friend Bella "The (past) midnight blogger!" 


 Beijos and cross your fingers for the next date, can't seem to get much outfit inspiration lately!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Perfeito Ka!!!
    Ai ai please tell me about how rare are date nights.... kkkk
    beijosss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ca, we have to take advantage of these rare moments!!! Hehehehe
      Beijoooooo minha linda!

      Delete